Jul 4, 2007
Hi, My brother is taking treatment for Hepatitis B. 2 years back he found that. Is there any chance to get rid of hepatitis completely
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment of HBV leads to viral suppression - not cure.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Tingling Lips A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Do People Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Swallowing Precum Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.