Jul 4, 2007
Hi, My brother is taking treatment for Hepatitis B. 2 years back he found that. Is there any chance to get rid of hepatitis completely
Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment of HBV leads to viral suppression - not cure.
EMT needs some help
Hep B vacination if I have Hep C
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Anal Sex?
- Is Groin Pain A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Hepatitis Cause Excessive Saliva At Night?
- Can Smx/tmp Cure Trichomoniasis?
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.