Jul 4, 2007
can you contract hep c from someones feces and or urine, also can cats or dogs contract this?? Thank you so much, I hope ot hear from you soon. My Mom is visiting from out of town and is infected w/hep c and seems to be incontinent, we are all very worried, please help
Response from Dr. McGovern
HCV is transmitted with blood to blood contact.
EMT needs some help
- Can It Take 10 Years For Hiv And Aids To Show Up?
- Can Men Get Hiv From Vaginal Sex?
- Candidiasis Of The Esophagus Trachea Bronchi Or Lungs?
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- Horizontal Vs Vertical Transmission Of Hiv
- Is Hiv Transmission From Female To Male One Time Unlikely?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.