Jul 4, 2007
I had lost some information in work in the waste paper bin. I THINK I may have touched a tissue that had some dried blood on it. I later ate a sandwich without washing my hands. Could I have hepatitis?
I'm really worried.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not recommend testing - you are not at risk.
Hep B reactive
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Touching Vaginal Secretions Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- How Soon Can You Detect Std's?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.