|Hep B reactive
Jul 4, 2007
Would the HEPB SUR AB be reactive in a person who has had the Hep B vaccine series?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - that determines whether it worked!
what is hepatitis c
- How Long Does It Take For Symptoms From A Std To Show Up?
- Acute Infection 5 Days After Exposure
- Can I Drink Alcohol With Combivir And Viramune?
- Can You Catch Anything From Swallowing Menstrual Blood?
- Does Rashes Reappear After 5 Months For HIV?
- Hiv Risk Unprotected Sex Insertive Vaginal Uncircumcised
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.