|Please help worried sick
Jul 4, 2007
I recently had unprotected oral sex around a month ago and now suddenly i have has symptoms of excessive sweating in the day with sudden onset of high temp and it leaves me out of breath when i do light exercise.
My groin area gives me pain when i wake up but i cannot see any sign of enalrged lymph nodes.
I have oral trush which i havent managed to shift in years that can be scraped off the tongue would you recommend Super 5 ?
I have been tested early this year all negative and go for regular testing.
My questions to you are:
1. Do these symptoms seem common this early into possible hiv infection ?
2. would you recommend Super 5 for this extreme cause of oral thrush ?
I understand you are very busy and am grateful for your response.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Please refer your questions regarding HIV to the HIV forum.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Balls After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Neuropathy After Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- How Long Does Hpv Last In The Immune System?
- Picture Of Sexually Transmitted Disease Symptoms
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.