|What is tenofovir?
Jul 4, 2007
May i know more about tenofovir? Is this the best cure for HBV? And where can I buy it?
Response from Dr. McGovern
You should discuss with your physician whether tenofovir is right for you. Many other good drugs have been approved for HBV including entecavir and pegylated interferon and others.
how can if get heptiatis c every never did drugs or use needles
- Sex With A Prostitute Scared I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Sharing Razors Or Drinks?
- How Long Does Hpv Last Without A Host?
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Results Back?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.