Jul 4, 2007
May I know what is the best medication you can advise to me who just got infected by Hepa-B about a year ago. I am only taking liver supplements, because I don't know what medicine to use.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Lots of medications available: lamivudine, entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine.
Discuss this with your physician for more indepth advice.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Stinging Sensation Under Arms A Hiv Symptom?
- Dealing With Test Result Of Hiv Positive
- If I Have A Small Closed Cut On My Finger Is There A Chance Of Getting Hiv?
- Will Yeast Infection Cream Cure Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Who Does Genital Herpes Affect?
- On What Part Of Your Body Can You Have An Outbreak From Herpes
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.