Jul 4, 2007
May I know what is the best medication you can advise to me who just got infected by Hepa-B about a year ago. I am only taking liver supplements, because I don't know what medicine to use.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Lots of medications available: lamivudine, entecavir, pegylated interferon, adefovir, telbivudine.
Discuss this with your physician for more indepth advice.
hapatitus s neg
What is tenofovir?
- Where Does Herpes Live In The Body?
- What Pills To Take For Chlamydia?
- What Percentage Of People With Hpv Get Genital Warts?
- What Happens When You Take The Hpv Vaccine But Already Have Genital Warts?
- What Is The Quickest Way To Get Rid Of Genital Warts?
- Symptoms Of Shingles Without Blisters
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.