|hapatitus s neg
Jul 4, 2007
My mother recently passed away, after a lengthy post mortom and coroners inquest the results were partly due to a form of hepatitus that cant be tested for unless a liver bi opsy is sucessful. we were told once a person contracts this form of hepatitus there is only a 15 percent chance of survival. i cant seem to find any information on this. can you help?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry - I don't know which virus is being referred to.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testing Negative After Sex With A Prostitute
- Seroconverting After Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Blood In Semen After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.