|hapatitus s neg
Jul 4, 2007
My mother recently passed away, after a lengthy post mortom and coroners inquest the results were partly due to a form of hepatitus that cant be tested for unless a liver bi opsy is sucessful. we were told once a person contracts this form of hepatitus there is only a 15 percent chance of survival. i cant seem to find any information on this. can you help?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I am sorry - I don't know which virus is being referred to.
Hepatitis B and Ginseng
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Red Spots After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After French Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can An Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause White Vaginal Discharge?
- Can ARS Develop In 7 Weeks?
- Can Hiv Infection Cause High Blood Pressure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.