Hepatitis B and Ginseng
Jul 4, 2007
Does korean red ginseng helps cure Hepatitis B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no evidence for this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Shingles Scab Up Are They Still Contagious?
- What Is The Name Of The Shingles Vaccine?
- What Color Are Genital Warts From Hpv?
- What Can I Use Over The Counter To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What Can I Do At Home To Make My Herpes Outbreak Go Away?
- What Antibiotics Can Help Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.