Hepatitis B and Ginseng
Jul 4, 2007
Does korean red ginseng helps cure Hepatitis B?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There is no evidence for this.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will The Hpv Vaccine Help People Who Are Already Infected?
- Where Is Gonorrhea Found In The Body?
- When Will I See A Blister On My Lips If I Have Herpes?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igg?
- What Is The Difference Between Canker Sores And Herpes?
- What Does It Means If Someone Have Recurrence Of Genital Warts?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.