Jul 4, 2007
Hi, I got test results back that say Hep A Ab, Total Posivite Limits Negative, HBSAg Screen, Negative Hep B Core Ab, Tot Negative Hep B Surface Ab 720.0H mLU/ml Limits 0.0-8.9. May you please tell me what this means. Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were exposed to hepatitis A in the past - this is of no concern since HAV does not cause chronic liver disease.
You are also protected from getting hepatitis B.
Hepatitis B and Pregnancy
Hepatitis B and Ginseng
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Have There Been Any Cases Of Transmission Of Hiv By Skin Contact
- Will Genital Warts Ever Completely Go Away?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes When No Outbreaks?
- Time It Takes To Get Genital Warts After Exposure
- Symptoms Of Genital Herpes The Day After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.