Jul 4, 2007
Hi, I got test results back that say Hep A Ab, Total Posivite Limits Negative, HBSAg Screen, Negative Hep B Core Ab, Tot Negative Hep B Surface Ab 720.0H mLU/ml Limits 0.0-8.9. May you please tell me what this means. Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
You were exposed to hepatitis A in the past - this is of no concern since HAV does not cause chronic liver disease.
You are also protected from getting hepatitis B.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can A Bladder Infection Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can A Sexually Transmitted Disease Cause A Sore On Your Gums?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis From Dry Blood?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.