|Hepatitis B and Pregnancy
Jul 4, 2007
Is it safe for a pregnant woman diagnosed with Hepatitis B to take ginseng?Does it have an abortive effect?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot answer this. You will need to discuss with your OB doc.
HBV vaccination -Please Answer!!
- Does Blood In Semen Mean I Have Hiv?
- Can You Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Diarrhea After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.