|Hepatitis B and Pregnancy
Jul 4, 2007
Is it safe for a pregnant woman diagnosed with Hepatitis B to take ginseng?Does it have an abortive effect?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot answer this. You will need to discuss with your OB doc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Can I Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Licking Rectum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.