|Hepatitis B and Pregnancy
Jul 4, 2007
Is it safe for a pregnant woman diagnosed with Hepatitis B to take ginseng?Does it have an abortive effect?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot answer this. You will need to discuss with your OB doc.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are White Bumps On Penis An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Do Red Spots Mean I Have Hiv?
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Is Testicular Pain A Sign Of AIDS?
- Anal Warts After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.