|Hepatitis B and Pregnancy
Jul 4, 2007
Is it safe for a pregnant woman diagnosed with Hepatitis B to take ginseng?Does it have an abortive effect?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I cannot answer this. You will need to discuss with your OB doc.
HBV vaccination -Please Answer!!
- Herpes After Rubbing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Tongue After Cunilingus Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Can Herpes Cause Diarrhea?
- Can You Have Sex While Being Treated For Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.