|HBV vaccination -Please Answer!!
Jul 4, 2007
Hello! Does an HBV vaccine delay the seroconversion of HIV?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data suggesting that to be the case.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Scrotum After Licking Penis Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps A Sign Of An Std?
- How Long Should You Wait To Get Tested For Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.