|HBV vaccination -Please Answer!!
Jul 4, 2007
Hello! Does an HBV vaccine delay the seroconversion of HIV?
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data suggesting that to be the case.
Hepatitis B and Pregnancy
- Is It Possible To Get HIV From Rubbing Against Someone?
- Does HIV Cause Muscle Ache?
- Is Itchy Vagina A Symptom Of HIV?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Pain In Penis After Protected Anal Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.