Jul 4, 2007
is there a posibility that an inactive hepa B carrier will clear the virus in 1 year or 2? my physician says i dont need treatment. what is meant by Inactive Carrier? thank u very much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive carriers do not need treatment - you may have markers of infection, but you do not have the virus in your blood.
Hep B Panel Results
oo confused with test options and window periods!! Please help!!
- Testicular Pain After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- How Do I Speed Up Recovery Of Genital Herpes?
- What Are Side Effects Of Genital Warts?
- After Five Months Is An HIV Test Conclusive
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.