Jul 4, 2007
is there a posibility that an inactive hepa B carrier will clear the virus in 1 year or 2? my physician says i dont need treatment. what is meant by Inactive Carrier? thank u very much.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive carriers do not need treatment - you may have markers of infection, but you do not have the virus in your blood.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Red Eyes An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- Burning Urethra After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.