Jul 4, 2007
is there a posibility that an inactive hepa B carrier will clear the virus in 1 year or 2? my physician says i dont need treatment. what is meant by Inactive Carrier? thank u very much.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Inactive carriers do not need treatment - you may have markers of infection, but you do not have the virus in your blood.
Hep B Panel Results
oo confused with test options and window periods!! Please help!!
- Must Hiv Enter A Person's Bloodstream In Order To Infect The Person
- High Levels Of Cytomegalovirus Antibody
- Hiv Symptoms And Chest Pain
- What Would Happen If You Had Sex With Someone That Had Genital Warts?
- What Type Of Doctor Removes Genital Warts?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.