|Life Expectancy Range
Jul 4, 2007
What is the average life space or life expectancy range of someone who has HIV as well as Hepatitis B? Thanks.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Noone knows the answer to that now because we have great drugs that treat both viruses.
I would guess that with viral suppression, you will live a long life.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Rimming Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Dry Mouth After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.