|Life Expectancy Range
Jul 4, 2007
What is the average life space or life expectancy range of someone who has HIV as well as Hepatitis B? Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Noone knows the answer to that now because we have great drugs that treat both viruses.
I would guess that with viral suppression, you will live a long life.
Hep B Panel Results
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
- Is Chlamydia In The Blood?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
- Hand Job And Spit Small Cut
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.