|Life Expectancy Range
Jul 4, 2007
What is the average life space or life expectancy range of someone who has HIV as well as Hepatitis B? Thanks.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Noone knows the answer to that now because we have great drugs that treat both viruses.
I would guess that with viral suppression, you will live a long life.
Hep B Panel Results
- Elisa Hiv Test Accuracy At 4 Weeks From Exposure
- If My Blood Test Comes Abnormal Should I Get An Hiv Test?
- Do They Test For Hiv When They Do Blood Work?
- How Long Does It Take To Cure Thrush?
- Testosterone Deficiency Itching And Tingling To Legs
- How Long After Exposure Will Hiv Symptoms Occur?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.