|Hep C contaminated water
Jul 4, 2007
Can a colonoscope transmit hep c after being rinsed in hep c contaminated water?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are specific regulations on how colonoscopes should be disinfected prior to use in another person.
hepb and residency training
- How Do You Know If You Have Anal Cancer?
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.