Hep C contaminated water
Jul 4, 2007
Can a colonoscope transmit hep c after being rinsed in hep c contaminated water?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are specific regulations on how colonoscopes should be disinfected prior to use in another person.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Testicular Pain Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Burning Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Vagina After Touching Used Condom Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.