|Hep C contaminated water
Jul 4, 2007
Can a colonoscope transmit hep c after being rinsed in hep c contaminated water?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are specific regulations on how colonoscopes should be disinfected prior to use in another person.
hepb and residency training
- Is Runny Nose An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Diarrhea After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.