|Hep C contaminated water
Jul 4, 2007
Can a colonoscope transmit hep c after being rinsed in hep c contaminated water?
Response from Dr. McGovern
There are specific regulations on how colonoscopes should be disinfected prior to use in another person.
hepb and residency training
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- Hiv Transmission Through Eyes
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Kiss A Girl?
- What Makes Shingles Flare Up?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
- Tingling In Hands And Feet With Shingles
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.