|hepb and residency training
Jul 4, 2007
hi.....i am a medical student,while enterng med schoool i was hepbag negative but now its positive and hbeag negative and anti hbe positive....will my hepb positivity affect my residency training in near future...i am very worried about my career.......
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would check your hepatitis B DNA since you still do not know if you are viremic and that is really what matters.
help! unprocted sex with a person who has HBV
Hep C contaminated water
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Vaginal Discharge Cause Sores?
- How Long Do You Have To Wait To Have Sex After Using Premarin Vaginal Cream?
- Difference Between White Coating And Thrush
- Does Washing Clothes Get Rid Of Virus?
- Hiv Non Reactive After One Year Of Last Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.