Question re: catching Hepatitus C from cutting finger

My questions concerns the transmission of Hepatitus C by cutting ones finger. I was using a restroom and I scratched my finger on the toilet paper dispenser, which was rather sharp. Although it was just a scratch, a very small amount of blood appeared (much like a paper cut) indicating that I had broken my skin. The cut healed within about 20 seconds. It was not deep at all and really was like a paper cut. My concern is that other people might have scratched their hand on this dispenser as well. Again, my cut was ery small, but the skin did break. I looked at the dispenser carefully and did not see any rust or any blood, and I wiped it with toilet paper too to make sure that it was clean and it appeared to be fine. If there was anyone elses blood on it, then it was not visible.

Do I have any risk for HIV or Hepatitus C from this experience? If someone with HIV or Hepatitus C had cut their finger there, wouldnt there need to be a significant amount of blood present for me to catch the virus? I have been vaccinated for Hepatitus A and B and had a Tetnus booster 2 years ago, so I am not very worried about those things. Thanks so much for your help!

I would not give this event any more thought. I would not recommend testing.

Hep B Vaccine
help! unprocted sex with a person who has HBV