|Hep B Vaccine
Jul 4, 2007
My blood work was done immediately after Hep B vaccination. My WBC was low, about 2.7. Would the vaccine have any effect whatsoever?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
If the blood test was done within hours, I would not expect the vaccine to produce this effect on your WBC. I would simply recheck the WBC for follow-up.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Flu Symptoms After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Deep Kissing Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Muscle Ache After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Aldara Cream For Genital Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.