|Hep B Vaccine
Jul 4, 2007
My blood work was done immediately after Hep B vaccination. My WBC was low, about 2.7. Would the vaccine have any effect whatsoever?
Response from Dr. McGovern
If the blood test was done within hours, I would not expect the vaccine to produce this effect on your WBC. I would simply recheck the WBC for follow-up.
false hiv + testing_Hepatitis
Question re: catching Hepatitus C from cutting finger
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
- What Causes Vaginal Hemorrhaging And Shaking?
- Do Herpes Sores Always Occur In The Same Spots?
- Finger Wound Comes In Contact With Vaginal Fluid
- How Long Hiv Takes To Affect Your Body?
- Is A 3 Month Hiv Test Conclusive After 3 Months?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.