|false hiv + testing_Hepatitis
Jul 4, 2007
-Can a recent vaccination against Hepatitis B cause a false HIV + testing? -If it is yes, how can it be proven that the individual is actually not HIV + and it is a false testing because of the recent Hepatitis B vaccination? -Can we call this kind of vaccination which was administered 5 months ago 'recent'? Thank you for the answer in advance.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I would not suspect that the vaccine was a cause of a false positive HIV test.
hbv and pregnancy
Hep B Vaccine
- Is Diarrhea An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Is White Tongue An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Red Spots After Sex With Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Before Symptoms Of Std Show Up?
- What Does It Mean When You Have A Discharge But No Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.