Jul 4, 2007
Is there any treatment for a hepatitis b patient?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - entecavir, pegylated interferon, telbivudine, adefovir and lamivudine.
However not everyone needs treatment.
Insulin Resistant Hep-c geno type 1
- Can A Person Be Hiv Positive For Years And Have No Symptoms?
- Why Do I Always Have Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When They Do The Hiv Blood Test Do They Also Check For Herpes?
- What Do Shingles Look Like When They First Start?
- What Causes Recurring Yeast Infections And Bacteria Vaginosis?
- Vitamins That Suppress Herpes Outbreaks
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.