Jul 4, 2007
Is there any treatment for a hepatitis b patient?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - entecavir, pegylated interferon, telbivudine, adefovir and lamivudine.
However not everyone needs treatment.
Insulin Resistant Hep-c geno type 1
- Chills After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Anal Sex Top Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Licking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Causes Of Vaginal Bleeding After Sex
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.