Jul 4, 2007
Is there any treatment for a hepatitis b patient?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Yes - entecavir, pegylated interferon, telbivudine, adefovir and lamivudine.
However not everyone needs treatment.
Insulin Resistant Hep-c geno type 1
- Does White Discharge Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Fever A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Fever After Anal Sex Bottom Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.