|hepa b - reactive
Jul 4, 2007
i was diagnose having hepa b,is this diseases hav cure?do i have a chance to be cure?pls help me find a medicine for this diseases
| Response from Dr. McGovern
These medications are good at suppressing virus.
You will need to talk to your doctor about whether you necessarily need treatment - not everyone does.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Rash Worried It Could Be HIV
- Anal Warts After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Urethra After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Touching Anus Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.