|hepa b - reactive
Jul 4, 2007
i was diagnose having hepa b,is this diseases hav cure?do i have a chance to be cure?pls help me find a medicine for this diseases
Response from Dr. McGovern
These medications are good at suppressing virus.
You will need to talk to your doctor about whether you necessarily need treatment - not everyone does.
Hepatitus B Test
- How Long Does It Take An Hiv Positive Person To Start Showing Signs Of The Disease?
- Hiv Transmission Probability With Prostitute With Condom
- Neuropathy Heaviness In Feet
- One Minute Unprotected Sex Chances Of Getting Hiv
- Can The Use Of Lubricants Containing Nonoxynol-9 Further Reduce Hiv Risk?
- Is A Stomachache A Symptom Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.