|Hepatitus B Test
Jul 4, 2007
PLease help me with this test result.
Initial screening test for Hepatitus B surface antigen was positive and when the second more specific supplemental test was performedmthe result was Non-confirmable, which means that the test was not positive,but not definitely negative.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would take this as a true negative.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Blowjob?
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Protected Anal Sex?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation?
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sharing A Toothbrush
- Odds Of Infection Reused Needle
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.