Jul 4, 2007
I got the first two injections for Hepatitis B in July and September of 2002. Should I start the series over or get the third injection and then do a titer? I am trying to get into a nursing program that requires you to have all injection before February.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Tough question. There are no good answers for this except my best guess.
I would consider getting the third and checking the titer in two to three weeks. You may be lucky.
If an adequate response does not occur, consider that shot your first of the next series.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Foreplay Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Thrush Cause A Metallic Taste In Your Mouth?
- Does Doxycycline Cure Chlamydia In One Day?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.