Jul 4, 2007
I got the first two injections for Hepatitis B in July and September of 2002. Should I start the series over or get the third injection and then do a titer? I am trying to get into a nursing program that requires you to have all injection before February.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Tough question. There are no good answers for this except my best guess.
I would consider getting the third and checking the titer in two to three weeks. You may be lucky.
If an adequate response does not occur, consider that shot your first of the next series.
Hepatitus B Test
- Burning Penis After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Reused Needle Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Does Herpes Cause Harm To The Immune System?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.