Hepatitis B

I got the first two injections for Hepatitis B in July and September of 2002. Should I start the series over or get the third injection and then do a titer? I am trying to get into a nursing program that requires you to have all injection before February.

Tough question. There are no good answers for this except my best guess.

I would consider getting the third and checking the titer in two to three weeks. You may be lucky.

If an adequate response does not occur, consider that shot your first of the next series.

normal alt/ast?
Hepatitus B Test