Hep C cure

My doctor says I've been cured (?) of Hep C for over 3 years (after combination therapy of 48 weeks), however test shows a very low level of HCV RNA. TMA method shows 1,08 (expected range <0.70 LogIU/mL) and 12 where expected range <5 IU/mL.

Should I worry about these values? Secondly, are there chances of infecting my wife through intercourse?

Thank you for your reply.

I would simply follow up on these results in about six months.

The risk of sexual transmission between monogamous couples is very low; in your case it would be lower due to low levels of virus. You can consider condoms if you are still concerned.

Hep C from in-law
Recently diagnois with HCV 1b