|Hep C from in-law
Jun 17, 2007
My brother-in-law was just tested positive and there are alot of kids that use the same bathroom and kiss him all the time. Do they all need tested?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is not transmitted by kissing. HCV is transmitted through blood to blood contact - most commonly through injection drug use. I would not encourage sharing of razors.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Burning Urethra A Sign Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Testicular Pain A Symptom Of HIV?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Odds Of Infection Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Diarrhea After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.