Jun 17, 2007
is hepatitis c. the begining of the h.i.v. virus. what treatment is available and are there different stages until it gets to the h.i.v. virus. Is the outcome of the virus positive.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C virus is a completely different virus than HIV
HCV-type of condom
Hep C from in-law
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When Can You Exercise After Having Shingles?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
- What Does Chlamydia Discharge In Women Look Like?
- What Are The Side Effects Of Herpes?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.