Jun 17, 2007
is hepatitis c. the begining of the h.i.v. virus. what treatment is available and are there different stages until it gets to the h.i.v. virus. Is the outcome of the virus positive.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C virus is a completely different virus than HIV
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Do You Get Infected With HIV When The Virus Enters Your Bloodstream?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Kaletra And Truvada Combination
- Anemia Symptoms
- Is Coated Tongue Dangerous?
- Is There A Cure For Buffalo Hump?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.