|HCV-type of condom
Jun 17, 2007
Are polyurethane condoms as effective as latex condoms in protecting against HCV transmission during vaginal sex? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data suggesting one is better than another.
Kindly evaluate test results
- High White Blood Cell Count What Does It Mean Hiv
- Can Yeast Infection Be Mistaken For Genital Warts?
- Which Is Worse Herpes Or Genital Warts?
- What's The Likelihood Of Somebody Getting Herpes From Protected Sex?
- What Foods To Avoid If You Have Shingles?
- What Else Can Cause Blisters Besides Genital Herpes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.