|HCV-type of condom
Jun 17, 2007
Are polyurethane condoms as effective as latex condoms in protecting against HCV transmission during vaginal sex? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data suggesting one is better than another.
Kindly evaluate test results
- HIV Risk Of Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation
- HIV Transmission Erotic Massage
- Is Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Safe?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Blood In Semen After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Getting Head Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.