HCV-type of condom
Jun 17, 2007
Are polyurethane condoms as effective as latex condoms in protecting against HCV transmission during vaginal sex? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
I don't know of any data suggesting one is better than another.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Anal Warts After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Burning Urethra After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Sex With Sex Worker Worried I Have HIV
- Groin Pain After Drinking After Someone Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.