Kindly evaluate test results

Dear Doctor,

It would be a great for me if you can interpret and evaluate my recent hepa profile test taken only last june 5, 2007 HBsAg (pt.count-1.853, cut off value-0.668 reactive), Anti-HBS (pt. count-0.314 cutoff value-0.592 Non-react), HBeAG (Pt. count-0.249 cutoff value-0.632 Non-React) Anti-HBe (pt.count-0.278 cutoff value-0.521 Reactiv) Anti-HBc IgM (Pt. count 0.290 cutoffvalue-0.611 Non-react), Anti-HAV Igm (pt.count-0.234 cutoff value-0.596 non-react)Anti-HAV IgG (pt. count- 0.630 cutoff value- 0.619 non-react) Below there is a note that says: For Anti-Bbe,A-HAV IgG, Anti-HBc if the patient count is greater than or equal to the cut-off value, it is considered Non-reactive. 1. May I be allowed to work abroad? 2. What medications can you prescribe? 3. Is there a treatment for such kind of hepa-B? Thank you very much. Appreciate your help and reply.

You need to have HBV DNA testing to see if the virus is active. It may not be and then you would not necessarily need treatment.

HEP C
HCV-type of condom