|Acute or chronic?
Jun 17, 2007
Dear Doctor, If iam an inactive carrier of hep-B for so many years now, do I have an acute or chronic type of hep-B? what medications can you recommend. Is zeffix ok for me? thanks
Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment is not recommended for inactive carriers. I would get monitored every six months only.
Can I catch Hepatitis C from scabs on my hand?
hep c and tattoos
- Diarrhea After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Does Metronidazole Treat Chlamydia?
- Is Having Hpv Worse Than An Std?
- Contact With Vaginal Fluids When Removing The Condom HIV Risk
- Do Modern Elisa Hiv Tests Detect O And N Strains?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.