|Acute or chronic?
Jun 17, 2007
Dear Doctor, If iam an inactive carrier of hep-B for so many years now, do I have an acute or chronic type of hep-B? what medications can you recommend. Is zeffix ok for me? thanks
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Treatment is not recommended for inactive carriers. I would get monitored every six months only.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sex With A Prostitute Risk Of Getting HIV
- Blood In Urine After Fisting Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Precum Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.