Jun 17, 2007
if a person with hep c is working in a nursing facility is it possible for other people to catch it
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is transmitted by blood to blood contact, so highly unlikely.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore Testicles Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Bloody Pee After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Anal Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Penis After Open Mouth Kissing What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Erotic Massage Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.