Jun 17, 2007
if a person with hep c is working in a nursing facility is it possible for other people to catch it
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is transmitted by blood to blood contact, so highly unlikely.
HIV+ HBV+, tenofovir+interferon?
Can I catch Hepatitis C from scabs on my hand?
- Accidental Intake Of A Double Dose Of HIV Medication
- How Many Minutes Will Hiv Virus Survive Outside The Body?
- I Received Protected Oral From An Hiv Positive Person
- I Took My HIV Meds An Hour Late
- Is A Chest Infection A Early Sign Of Hiv?
- Recurrent Yeast Infections Six Months After Possible HIV Exposure
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.