Jun 17, 2007
how is it passed? how do i protect myself?
Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is passed through sharing of injection drugs mainly. It is uncommonly passed through unprotected sex.
Safe sex is always a good idea to protect yourself from other STDs as well.
Infection of HIV/HCV through a saliva-blood contact
very high alt and hiv meds
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Condom Slipped
- Sex With Stripper Do I Need To Get Tested For HIV
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Sex With A Prostitute Should I Get Test For AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Stinging Pain After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.