Jun 17, 2007
how is it passed? how do i protect myself?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is passed through sharing of injection drugs mainly. It is uncommonly passed through unprotected sex.
Safe sex is always a good idea to protect yourself from other STDs as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Risk Of Getting HIV
- Odds Of Getting HIV Mutual Masturbation
- Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Anal Sex Top?
- Are Black Spots An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.