Jun 17, 2007
how is it passed? how do i protect myself?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is passed through sharing of injection drugs mainly. It is uncommonly passed through unprotected sex.
Safe sex is always a good idea to protect yourself from other STDs as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Hiv Enter Into Mucous Membrane?
- How Long After Infection Will I Test Positive For HIV?
- Is A 3 Month Hiv Test Conclusive After 3 Months?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Oral And Vaginal Sex With Same Condom
- South Carolina Law For Disclosure Of HIV To Partner
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.