Jun 17, 2007
how is it passed? how do i protect myself?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C is passed through sharing of injection drugs mainly. It is uncommonly passed through unprotected sex.
Safe sex is always a good idea to protect yourself from other STDs as well.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Does Sore On Tongue Mean I Have AIDS?
- Is Sore Throat A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Coated Tongue After Topping Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Diarrhea After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.