|types and cures of hep b
Jun 17, 2007
are there different types or stages of hepatitis b.can they all be cured or not
Response from Dr. McGovern
Stages usually refer to the amount of liver disease.
Yes good treatment is available to suppress virus - we usually do not use the word "cure" however.
HCV & Lymphoma
Infection of HIV/HCV through a saliva-blood contact
- Slight Insertion In Vagina Risk For Hiv
- Hiv Transmission Through Fresh Cut
- Late Stage HIV Testing False Negative
- How Does And A Woman With Hiv Infect A Man That Is Not Infected?
- Can Anxiety About Catching Hiv Make You Get Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can Hiv Cause Your Liver Enzymes To Be Elevated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.