HCV & Lymphoma

My partner of 6 months has HCV. As far as I know I do not have HCV. I recently had a biopsy which is suspicious for lymphoma, and I'm waiting on further testing. The preliminary path report shows BCL-2 is positive. I ran across some information that HCV can somehow increase the chances of getting lymphoma. Can you shed any light on this connection? Thank you.

It is an epidemiologic link. However, if you do not have risk factors for hepatitis C in the past, this would probably not bear importance for you. I would simply get tested.

PLs. help me with my problem i want an answer or will someone explain to me my result of my hepatitis panel:
types and cures of hep b