|How long does it take Hep C to show up on a test?
Jun 17, 2007
I know like pregnancy, some STD's take awhile before they will show up on a test. Whats the longest it takes for Hepititas C to show up on a test? I am going to get tested and for how long should I keep getting tested before I know I am for sure okay?
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Hepatitis C testing after an exposure of concern usually come up antibody positive after 6 to 12 weeks. Uncommonly after six months.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- HIVpain In Penis After Touching Dried Blood Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Sex With Sex Worker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Touching Dried Semen What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Sore On Penis After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.