|Hep C risk from cut/scrath during shopping or dining
Jun 17, 2007
My son is too active and he hurts himself quite often in school, store or restaurant, is it possible to get hepatitis C from that kind of cut or scratch? Thank you.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not worry about these kinds of traumas.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- When Is A Good Time To Get Tested For Hiv?
- Best Hiv Advice
- Is Hiv Testing Required In Pregnancy In Arizona?
- Why Does Uganda Have Lower Rates Of Hiv/aids Infections When Compared To Other Sub-saharan African Countries?
- Can I Take Viramune With Combivir?
- How Long Does Nascobal Take To Work?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.