|Hep C risk from cut/scrath during shopping or dining
Jun 17, 2007
My son is too active and he hurts himself quite often in school, store or restaurant, is it possible to get hepatitis C from that kind of cut or scratch? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not worry about these kinds of traumas.
Nurse w/ inative hepa b
PLEASE HELP. Couldnt find answer anywhere
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- Does The Hiv Rash Look Like Bug Bites?
- Will Hpv Genital Wart Be Detected In A Pap Smear?
- Will Hpv 6 And 11 Clear On Their Own?
- Why Do I Keep Getting Bacterial Vaginosis?
- When You Have A Herpes Break Out How Long Does It Take To Get Blisters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.