|Hep C risk from cut/scrath during shopping or dining
Jun 17, 2007
My son is too active and he hurts himself quite often in school, store or restaurant, is it possible to get hepatitis C from that kind of cut or scratch? Thank you.
Response from Dr. McGovern
No I would not worry about these kinds of traumas.
Nurse w/ inative hepa b
PLEASE HELP. Couldnt find answer anywhere
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Performing Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Tingling In Feet After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
- Chances Of Getting Hepatitis C Through Anal Sex
- Do The Drugs Used For Pep Effect Antibody Test Results?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.