|Nurse w/ inative hepa b
Jun 17, 2007
Hello Dr. McGovern
im a student nurse graduating i would like to ask that can i still be able work in the hospital if im already cure? thank you so much for the answer GODBLESS u!
Response from Dr. McGovern
I suspect it should not be a problem. Obviously you will need to discuss with your future employer after testing.
Hep C Confusion
Hep C risk from cut/scrath during shopping or dining
- Is Diarrhea An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Dry Cough After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Licking Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- Can You Get Hep C From Kissing A Hep C Infected Person?
- Will Rinsing Your Mouth With Peroxide Help Thrush?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.