Hep C Confusion

Last year I had an Elisa 3.0 reactive test with and S/CO ratio of 1.9. This was followed by a negative Riba and because the Riba was negative this information was not communicated to me. A year later I had an Ortho Vitros Assay with and S/CO ratio of 5.9. Still low. This test was followed by an indeterminate Riba. I was then given a PCR Quant test with a <75 detection limit and that was negative. All liver enzymes are normal. I cannot shake the uneasy feeling though and am nervous for my family! I have 3 kids and this all haunts me. Do you have any thoughts on this? I have no known risk factors other than I strongly belive my sister passed away from Hep C.

The RIBA is negative and then indeterminate. If it is not a true positive, you do not have HCV infection. I would not lose any more sleep from this.

If I had Hep C how come the antibody doesn't show up?
Nurse w/ inative hepa b