|HEPA B TEST RESULT
Jun 17, 2007
hi can you pls interpret my lab test result if im infectious, inactive or healty carrier. My doctor said that i dont need any medications because of normal ALT levels.
HBVDNA - 34,690 iu/ml BHeAg - nonreactive AntiHBe - reactive HCV test routine - nonreactive HBsAG - reactive Protime - 85.3% ALT - 35 U/L (NV 30-65) Ultrasound of liver, gallbladder, pancreas, spleen - normal
| Response from Dr. McGovern
I would continue to monitor you for the next six months to see if your virus level fluctuates and to see if your liver function tests also fluctuate before determining if you need treatment or not.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Touching Broken Skin Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Fisting Do I Need To Get Tested For AIDS
- What Are The Odds Of Getting AIDS From Mosquito Bite?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Eating Food Made By Someone With HIV?
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation?
- What Is The Risk Of Licking Penis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.