|Test Results Please
Jun 17, 2007
My test results read as follows. Hepatitis B Surface Antigen w/ confirmation hepatitis B Surface Antigen:Non- Reactive. Hepatitis B Core IGM Antibody:Non-Reactive. My original results read Borderline for HBsAg then positive after a confirmation. What is going on? I was vaccinated 7 years ago, and the last sexual encounter was 14 months ago.
| Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like a prior false positive test to me.
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- How Long Does It Take To Get Std Symptoms?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.