|Test Results Please
Jun 17, 2007
My test results read as follows. Hepatitis B Surface Antigen w/ confirmation hepatitis B Surface Antigen:Non- Reactive. Hepatitis B Core IGM Antibody:Non-Reactive. My original results read Borderline for HBsAg then positive after a confirmation. What is going on? I was vaccinated 7 years ago, and the last sexual encounter was 14 months ago.
Response from Dr. McGovern
Sounds like a prior false positive test to me.
hep c infection from steroids
HEPA B TEST RESULT
- Burning Penis After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Spots After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get HIV If Male Doesn't Cum Inside You?
- Cases Of Hiv Through Pre-chewed Food
- Contracting Hiv From Used Hair Trimming Machine
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.